I strongly believe in being as transparent as I can about what is being charged for and when. Wherever possible I will offer fixed fees for doing your work rather than charging by the hour like some accountants do. All fees are charged on a client by client basis, depending on the level of work involved.
About my fees:
- Charges will be agreed in advance
- Fixed fees will apply to all clients wherever possible
- No additional charges will be applied for a phone call or email
- Where there is a requirement for a rise in fees, you will be given written notice of the rise
Included in my fees:
- Free meetings, calls and emails
- Ongoing support to answer any questions you may have along the way
- Production and filing of all accounts and returns
- 1 hour free remote assistance with setup of accountancy software (if setup is required onsite, fees may be charged)
Payment of fees
Clients can either opt to pay by monthly direct debit or on a job by job basis. How you want to pay is entirely up to you and will be discussed at the time of sign up.
Unlike some other accountancy firms, I do not charge fees for ad-hoc advice, answering the phone or replying to an email. If any additional work needs to be carried out which may take up more time, this will be quoted on an individual basis as and when the need arrives and will be agreed in full with you in advance.