Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay HMRC more than you need to!
I provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the appropriate scheme
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Negotiating with and obtaining clearance from HM Revenue & Customs.
If your VAT is getting too complicated, or taking up too much of your time, I can help you find a scheme to simplify things such as the VAT flat rate scheme for small businesses, or even help you decide if you could apply for VAT de-registration.
For further information please contact me now.